Tim Southee is one of the most successful New Zealand cricket players in the One-Day Internationals (ODI) format. He has played more than 150 ODIs and has been a key part of the New Zealand team since his debut in
1. Southee is an accomplished bowler and has taken 171 wickets in ODIs. He has an impressive strike rate of 33.6 and an economy rate of 4.6, ranking karinnews him among the highest in the world. He has also taken four five-wicket hauls in ODIs, including a career-best of 6/33 against Pakistan in
2. Southee has also been successful with the bat, minex world scoring 1,016 runs in ODIs with four half-centuries and a top score of
3. He has also been a reliable fielder, taking 20 catches in ODIs. Southee guexams.com login has been a key player in the success of New Zealand in ODIs over the last decade. He has been a part of five ICC Cricket World Cup campaigns for New Zealand, including the 2019 World Cup where New Zealand reached the final. He sonicomusica has also been a part of the New Zealand team that won the 2009-10 ICC World Cup Qualifiers and the 2014-15 ICC ODI Championship. In recognition of his achievements, Southee was named in the ICC World ODI XI in 2011 and the ICC World Test XI in
4. He has also been named in the ICC Test and ODI teams cakhia1.tv of the year on three occasions. Tim Southee is one of the most successful players in the history of One-Day Internationals. His impressive bowling, batting and fielding performances have helped New Zealand to great success in the format. His achievements in ODIs are a 1000gem.net testament to his skill and dedication and should be celebrated.
Tim Southee is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and right-handed batsman from New Zealand, who has been an integral part of the national cricket team since his first appearance in a Test match in
1. He has since gone on to become one of the most successful bowlers in the history of the game for his country. Southee made his debut in a Test match against England in 2008, where he took three wickets in the first innings and four in the second. Since then, he has gone on to represent his country in a total of 61 Test matches, where he has taken a total of 277 wickets at an impressive average of 30.
2. His best bowling figures came against England in 2013, where he took seven wickets for 64 runs in the first innings. In addition to his bowling, Southee has also proven to be a valuable asset with the bat, scoring two centuries and seven fifties in Test matches. He has also been able to contribute with the bat in crunch situations, as evidenced by his unbeaten partnership of 63 runs with BJ Watling in the first Test against England in 2015, which helped New Zealand save the match from a precarious situation. Overall, Southee has been an invaluable asset to the New Zealand cricket team, having played a major role in the team’s success over the years. He is one of the finest bowlers in the history of Test cricket for New Zealand and has also established himself as a reliable batsman in the lower-middle order.