Using a MacBook has way more advantages than disadvantages to it. First, users rarely complain about system issues as iOS is one of the most efficient operating systems on the market.
The Apple-produced PC is guarded and cannot be easily infected with malicious software (malware). However, like any system, there are always glitches that happen with time.
As with any computer, the most important feature to have while using it is the copy and paste feature. It saves you time, effort, and lots of moving to and fro tabs and your word document.
If your copy and paste feature is not working, you probably got a message saying Fix Sorry, No Manipulations with Clipboard Allowed on Mac.
Why Did You Get This Error Message?
There are a few possible reasons as to why this message suddenly popped up on your MacBook screen. The reasons might vary, but the core cause is the same. So here are some possibilities that could be causing the error:
- You have too many tabs and websites open: When you’re working or researching for an assignment, you might need to open multiple tabs. But most of the time, you forget to close the unnecessary ones. This creates an extra load on your Mac device and causes it to glitch and give you this message.
- You recently installed software that had corrupt files or was malware-infected: A lot of software can be laced with malware or corrupt files which are installed on your Mac device once you download the software.
- Your MacBook is infected with malicious software (malware): This can happen in various ways if anti-malware software does not safeguard your Mac device. This infection can leak into your device through a link, image, GIF, or video that you clicked on. It might also get to you through phishing emails that recently tricked you. Many people try to lure users into clicking on media or links to gain access to their device or install malware or a virus to corrupt their data. Other types of phishing include posing as a famous, trusted company, bank, or organization asking for your credentials to confirm or update the system. Be aware of what emails to trust.
- Your Mac device needs updating: Once a new update is available, it is best if you install it immediately because if you take too long to keep up, your device might start malfunctioning all of a sudden.
- Third-party apps: third-party apps more often than not contain corrupt files. When you download the app, the corrupt files follow it. Once you open these files, your clipboard glitches, and the message Sorry, No Manipulations with Clipboard Allowed on Mac pops up every time you try to copy and paste.
Brief Guide on How to Solve the Issue
The ways to solve this issue vary, but one of them might be enough to solve your problem. Some of these solutions include:
- Restarting your MacBook: Usually, errors can be solved by restarting your device.
- Installing a Trustworthy Virtual Private Network (VPN): We recommend using Private Internet Access as it proved to be an efficient software.
- Downloading a powerful antivirus software (Several.com compared between two of the strongest antiviruses in their Totalav VS Avast article).
- Avoiding interaction with emails from unknown sources.
- Download programs and software from their official websites only to avoid third-party apps problems.